Advertisements

Kei MagCrystal Boutique

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cosmobox April 2013

After hearing about beauty boxes from Street Love and Tongue in Chic, I decided to get one to see what all the hype was about. Here is my very first beauty box from Cosmobox!


The packaging has this picture of a doll on it. No idea what it is but I think its called Plasterdoll? Love the white sturdy box and the red ribbon inside!



 What was inside? Ta da! Murad's cleanser, L'Oreal  hair spray, Sothys lotion, fake nails, Benefit's lips and cheeks tint, velcro hair holder and a RM50 hair saloon voucher. There is also the greeting card which is not pictured here because I've redeemed it for.......

A free mascara! =D

This is a real bargain for only RM33! Damn! Now I can see why thousands of women are obsessed with beauty boxes. I am tempted to hop on the bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment